Call to participate in the eighth edition of G Platform
G Platform is the space that Madrid Gothic Week devotes to fashion; its eighth edition will take place in October.
If you design gothic fashion, steampunk, Victorian, latex, or any other trend derived from the above and would like to participate in our fashion show, please, send us your proposal to take part in the selection process to be held in the coming weeks.
All necessary information will be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to Miss Jacqueline Pingarrón, G Platform coordinator before June 30. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
In order to participate you must send the following information in a compressed file to the email indicated above:
• Name and description of your collection (no more than 10 lines) indicating your sources of inspiration, materials you use, etc.
• Five representative pictures of your work (not necessarily of the collection to be presented in G Platform) in JPG format.
• Url address of your corporate website or your business profile on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, etc.).
• Personal and contact information (name, age, address, phone, etc.).
• Originality and creativity of the designs.
• Sources of inspiration in other artistic disciplines (literature, film, art, music, etc.).
• Quality of the designs.
G Platform only provides the space to present the collections and is NOT responsible in any way for:
• Opening the space for rehearsals. The space will be hired only for the date and time indicated.
• Recruitment of models.
• Recruitment of hairdressers, makeup artists and stylist
Each designer will be responsible for:
- Fine-tune the show in order to respect the schedule provided by the organizers.
- Deliver the logo in vector format or high resolution photoshop file (transparent background)
- Deliver the music to be played during his participation in the event one month in advance, in uncompressed audio format as well as an original CD or high quality copy.
- Respect the timetable set out for the show and use of the dressing rooms.
- Arrive on time according to the schedule provided by the organization.
Under no circumstances shall be permitted the exhibition of designs not included in the collection presented according to the above requirements.
Staff members and models must be adults.
Notification of results:
The results of this call will be emailed to the selected designers and published on August 8 in Facebook, Twitter and the Madrid Gothic Week blog.
The organization will not answer any message sent by unsuccessful candidates asking from explanations about the acceptation criteria.
The participation in the contest supposes the acceptance of the above rules.